The panel is holding an information gathering day on workforce education, training and regulation on Tuesday 2 October and has drawn up a list of questions to guide the discussions. The panel is also holding an information day on genetics and genome on Wednesday 10 October and has another list of questions to guide those discussions. The panel welcomes contributions to both of these discussions.
Search this site
- Capita Conferences Announce National Health and Social Care Information ... - 24dash (press release)
- Caldicott 2 – The Information Governance Review: The final chance to get it right? - Lexology (registration)
- NHS data: 'People have become over-concerned about protecting confidentiality' - The Guardian
- NHS data can be given to IT firms - Caldicott - British Journal of Healthcare Computing
- Caldicott review: unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be ... - Out-Law.com