The panel is holding an information gathering day on linkage on Wednesday 19 September and has drawn up a list of questions to guide the discussions. The panel welcomes contributions to this discussion.
Search this site
- Caldicott 2: Why commissioners are no closer to knowing how they should ... - Public Service
- NHS to come under Data Protection spotlight, warns business consultants - shropshirelive.com (press release)
- NHS England allowed to share GP data outside recommended 'safe havens' - Pulse
- Paperless NHS? Not without Caldicott 2 - Public Service
- Data sharing in the new commissioning structure - Lexology (registration)